Na trećem Danu karijera, 28. svibnja 2014., održat će se razgovori za posao te se svi kandidati koji se žele podrobnije pripremiti za sam selekcijski razgovor pozivaju na karijerne radionice i individualne konzultacije.
Podsjećamo na poziv na radionicu "Kako se dobro pripremiti za intervju?" za koju su prijave moguće do srijede, 21. svibnja do 19 sati. Više o radionici možete pronaći na linku: http://www.foi.unizg.hr/Poziv-na-radionicu-Kako-se-dobro-pripremiti-za-intervju
Svi koji su zainteresirani za posao u Farmeronu mogu poslati svoje životopise na email@example.com do nedjelje, 25. svibnja 2014.
U nastavku se nalazi cjeloviti natječaj za posao i opis zahtjeva radnog mjesta, na engleskom jeziku.
Farmeron is looking for backend and frontend developers
Running a farm is complex operation. Creating cloud software product for gathering all data generated by farm activities and transforming that data into information used by farmers to make the right decisions at the right time is equally complex. From health treatments to stock balance, Farmeron is tracking and integrating all data and events.
We need the right people to build the system that helps farmers with easier, faster and holistic farm management. We need people that will, as part of our team, help farm development across the world. If you recognize yourself in the description below, contact us as soon as possible!
What kind of people are we looking for?
- Motivated person who wants to contribute to making Farmeron better,
- Developer interested in helping lowering food production costs,
- Someone who wants to work on complex integrated product,
- Ready to constantly change and improve Farmeron,
- Accustomed to take initiative,
- Setting yourself challenges instead of fearing them,
- Individualist who knows how to work in team.
So, dear backend developers, if you:
- Have great knowledge of: .NET, ASP MVC, Web Forms, C#, VB.NET,
- (if you know SQL Server, T-SQL, NoSQL, HTML and jQuery that’s a plus)
- are experienced with Agile software development, 3rd party API integration, OOP principles and patterns
- enjoy writing new code, maintaining it, fixing bugs, participate in design, and fight for your ideas, then you are our kind of person.
Frontend developers, we did not forget about you. If you:
- know HTML, SCSS, JS, jQuery and basics of ASP.NET (Web Forms and MVC)
- love to convert design to SCSS and usable HTML
- excel in writing JS / jQuery code
- take pride in hunting and fixing frontend shortcomings and bugs we welcome you with open arms.
We can offer:
- Salary based on results,
- Work with new technologies,
- Flexible work hours,
- Free coffee, milk, tea,
- Flexible vacations,
- Team educations, sport and social activities,
- Possibility to work in Zagreb or Osijek,
Introduce yourself, tell us why you want to work with us and why do you think you are the right person for the team. Send us your CV, LinkedIn profile, your previous work… anything you think we could like!
We are accepting applications until we fill all positions, so do not waste time – we are processing the applications on a first come – first served basis.”