- Research the effects of "good practice" in the design of program interfaces and Internet services on end users
- Identifying aspects and segments that are key factors in the success of program interfaces and Internet services and the factors of acceptance and functionality of program interfaces and Internet services
- Analyze the cost-effectiveness of introducing high-quality program interfaces, as well as the possibility to use Internet services as innovative products
- Research and identification of "good practice" in the development of high-quality and competitive program interfaces, as well as the principles and techniques for their efficient and effective development
- Research the impact of the quality of the interfaces on the acceptance of various program products
- Analyze the success factors of computer games based on the elements of their interfaces
- Investigate the correlation between business success and efficient/effective Internet services
- Connect scientific contributions with professional projects
- Identify the correlation between the quality of program interfaces and Internet services with students' successes and their motivation to study
- Identify possible improvements of programming interfaces and Internet services within higher education
- Research of computer games and their success factors, primarily from the aspect of interfaces design quality
- Research the accessibility of program interfaces and the importance of adapting them according to the needs of students and users with various types of difficulties and disabilities
- Research the development of innovative Internet services for helping people with different types of disabilities in using computers and learning
- Asst. Prof. Mario Konecki, Ph.D., Head Of Laboratory
- Asst. Prof. Igor Pihir, Ph.D.
- Luka Milić, mag. ing. comp.
- Mladen Konecki, M.Inf.
- Prof. Alen Lovrenčić, Ph.D.
+385 42 390 834