Wider objective of the Learning Analytics Lab is to become referral laboratory for learning analytics in Croatia as well as internationally recognised laboratory gathering researchers and professionals to perform competitive research in the field of learning analytics and thus to enhance learning and teaching quality at all types and levels of education.
- Performing competitive research in the field of learning analytics (Big learning analytics, Learning Analytics in Open Learning Environments, Context Modelling, Personalized Learning Analytics, Lifelong Learner Modelling, Learning Analytics Design Patterns, Learning Analytics Evaluation, Ethical standards and pedagogic aspects of learning analytics applications in real context)
- Collecting, analysis and dissemination of research results in the field of learning analytics
- Cooperation with international institutions which perform research in the field of learning analytics
- Preparation recommendations on integration of learning analytics in Croatian educational system
- Publishing research papers in the field of learning analytics
- Performing national and international competitive projects in the field of learning analytics
- Inclusion in the international groups related to policy of learning analytics.
- Full Prof. Blaženka Divjak, PhD, Head
- Full Prof. Diana Šimić, PhD
- Darko Grabar, M.Inf.
- Petra Vondra, M.Inf.
- Katarina Pažur Aničić, PhD
- Jelena Gusić, mag.math.
- Petra Žugec, Ph.D.
- Mihaela Laljek, mag. educ. math.
- Damir Horvat, M.A.
Full Prof. Blaženka Divjak, PhD
+385 42 390 842