The laboratory carries out activities in research, scientific, educational and practical terms with the active application through projects in the following five areas:
- Business Process Management with an emphasis on Business Process Modeling)
- Business Process Improvement by applying contemporary ICT
- Digital Transformation of enterprises and development of a methodology for its implementation in different industries
- Measuring benefits of Business Process Improvement and Measuring Organizational Performance in private and public sector
- Strategic Planning of Information Systems - SPIS
- Asst. Prof. Igor Pihir, Ph.D. (Head of laboratory)
- Asst. Prof. Katarina Tomičić-Pupek, Ph.D.
- Asst. Prof. Martina Tomičić Furjan, Ph.D.
- Full Prof. Neven Vrček, Ph.D.
- Assoc. Prof. Stjepan Vidačić, Ph. D.
- Ana Kutnjak, M. Econ.
- Snježana Križanić, M. Inf.
- Larisa Hrustek, M. Econ.