The mission of the Faculty includes the conduction of the scientific research within the field of Information and Communication sciences as well in other fields that are in interest of our researchers and that are being conducted within international and national research and development projects resulting with the application in teaching activities and with the transfer of knowledge to practical work.
In line with the mission of the continued quality improvement of the research and teaching, the application and transfer of new knowledge to industry is one of key activities of the Faculty with the goal to exchange ideas, experience and knowledge on national and international levels.
Its mission is therefore achieved within:
- postgraduate doctoral study that included the research work of PhD candidates
- national and international research and professional projects that result with new knowledge,
- dissemination of the research results within research journals - Journal of Information and Organizational Sciences (JIOS)
- hosting and organization of the international research conference Central European Conference on Information and Intelligent Systems (CECIIS) and many other seminars and conferences,
- mobility of students and staff,
- cooperation with the industry.