- Monitor the development and implementation of advanced technologies in e-learning focusing on the application of information systems in education
- Explore the effects of information system implementation in the education system
- Involve in the activities of European research projects with problems from the Laboratory's domain of work
- Work on the development and implementation of a scalable system for acquiring and certifying student's digital competencies using advanced technologies such as learning analytics, intelligent student management systems, digital badges, etc. (CRISS platform)
- Measuring the success of the implementation of the CRISS platform:
- Development of an instrument for measuring the successful implementation and application of a scalable system for acquiring and certifying student's digital competencies
- Gathering data using a developed instrument
- Data processing and development of a measurement model
- Detailed analysis of data and gained knowledge of new facts in the work of the CRISS platform
- Analysis of large amounts of data obtained from CRISS platform:
- Preparation of data for a model design
- Identification of characteristics of datasets
- Selecting appropriate data analysis methods
- Model development and application of the cluster, classification and prediction of students 'and teachers' activities in the CRISS platform:
- Grouping of students with similar characteristics
- Predicting student behaviour
- Exploring the possibility of using Baye's networks for analysing temporal data
- Interpretation of the model and development of guidelines for improving student performance
- Development of usability measurement model for the CRISS platform
- Establishment of the Digital Competence Certification Authority within the CRISS project
- Development of the ePortfolio maturity framework
- Contribution to the development of the Digital Maturity Framework for schools in Croatia
- Contribution to the development of the Instrument for measuring digital maturity of schools in Croatia
- Development of an adaptive knowledge assessment system
- Assoc. Prof. Igor Balaban, Ph.D. (Head)
- Danijel Filipović, M.Inf.
- Aleksandra Sobodić, M.Inf.
- Asst.Prof. Dijana Oreški, Ph.D.
- Miran Zlatović, Ph.D.
+385 42 390 832