- to research in the field of Generative Programming and Machine Learning
- to eneble the development of SCT generator model and Autogenerator
- to develop methods and techniques in the field of Data mining and Machine Learning
- to build software tools to support teaching
- to build software tools in the field of Machine Translation
- to apply and perform projects in the scope of Laboratory
- to involve students in scientific work in the scope of Laboratory
- to enable student's practice
- Assoc. Prof. Jasminka Dobša, Ph.D., Head
- Full. Prof. Danijel Radošević, Ph.D.
- Assoc. Prof. Ivan Magdalenić, Ph.D.
- Assist. Prof. Tihomir Orehovački, external member
- Assist. Prof. Nikola Ivković, Ph.D.
- Maja Buhin Pandur, prof. math.
+385 42 390 834
- Institut Jožef Stefan, Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, Jamova cesta 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija
- Fakulteta za elektrotehniko, računalništvo in informatiko Univerze v Mariboru (UM FERI), Koroška cesta 46, 2000 Maribor