OSS Lab is established with the aim to gather all professionals and students interested in the ICT Security and Open Systems research.
- to supervise students interested in the field of ICT security and open systems
- to enable the work with modern equipment
- to link students with the industry
- to improve the methods of security system testing
- to design security architecture
- to research application security
- to research applied cryptography
- to improve the curriculum and foster the competences of students
- to research IoT security
- to organize FSec symposium
- to organize skill sharing and meetups regarding the information security
- to foster cooperation with the industry and to design new projects that include research and professional work in the field
- to support research problems in the field of research lab
- to enable education in the field of security
- to enable the work, cooperation and the transfer of knowledge.
+385 42 390 852
- Tonimir Kišasondi, PhD (Head)
- Prof. Željko Hutinski, PhD
- Asst. Prof. Renata Mekovec, PhD
- Jurica Ševa, PhD
- Petra Grd,PhD
- Ivan Švogor, M. Inf.